To strengthen our team, we are looking for a proactive machine learning engineer interested in a full-time position. Vision Impulse is a German geospatial data analytics company founded in 2018. We are a spin-off of the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) with the vision to provide our customers geospatial solutions using novel methods of Artificial Intelligence. Our team brings together extensive experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision & Science, Earth Observation, and Remote Sensing.
- Collaboration in acquisition and implementation of development projects for our customers
- Research and development for national and international research projects (H2020, BMBF)
- You have a degree in Computer Science (Master or comparable) or a subject with significant computer science content
- You have experience in these fields: Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image Analysis, GPU Computing
- You are a motivated team player with commitment and initiative
- You have good communication skills in English, communicative and reliable
- Bonus: Experience in geospatial data processing or with Earth Observation data (Sentinel-1/2, high-resolution imagery)
- Expand your expertise in cutting-edge areas
- Participate in shaping research topics, develop application-oriented technologies, and put them into practice
- Excellent industry contacts and excellent scientific equipment
- An innovative, agile, and professional working environment at one of the most outstanding IT locations in Germany
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents and your earliest possible starting date.