To strengthen our team, we are looking for interns, mini job employees as well as working students. Vision Impulse is a German geospatial data analytics company founded in 2018. We are a spin-off of the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) with the vision to provide our customers geospatial solutions using novel methods of Artificial Intelligence. Our team brings together extensive experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision & Science, Earth Observation, and Remote Sensing.
- Implementation of frontends for internal products and projects for our customers
- Development of prototypes and user interfaces for national and international research projects (H2020, BMBF)
- You are a motivated team player with commitment and initiative
- You have good communication skills in English, communicative and reliable
- Bonus: You have experience with programming, the integration of geo-layers, geo-server, and WMS services
- Expand your expertise in cutting-edge areas
- Participate in shaping research topics, develop application-oriented technologies, and put them into practice
- Excellent industry contacts and excellent scientific equipment
- An innovative, agile, and professional working environment at one of the most outstanding IT locations in Germany
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents and your earliest possible starting date.